Things I've learned this week...

  Wow - getting back into coding is exciting and exhausting all at the same time. I've worked my new learning into my morning schedule -- up between 4:30 and 4:55 to wake up, get some water and get started by 5 am. And I've done it.  I've accomplished the goal everyday this week which is huge for me. Plus I've ben able to run 22 miles (36k) too.  So a pretty productive 5 days I'd say.

 But what have I learned?  That's always the key to figuring things out right?  So let's work it out:

  Coding:
      * I need some more help with GitHub.
      * Dictionaries in Python don't quite make sense yet...at least not counting them to code.
      * I need to work with Visual Studio more to get comfortable with it -- wondering if there's a                   tutorial course that may help (things to look into for the future...).
      * I really missed coding and working through Python especially.

  Running:
      * The sunshine makes a HUGE difference in how I feel during a run.
      * I AM capable of runs over 4 miles by myself.
      * Sometimes running by myself is a good thing.

Now it's on to a new week and new skills to learn.  The next 2 weeks are high mileage weeks for this training cycle.  Not sure how it's going to work but the goal is 26 miles this week starting today...

Comments

  1. Good luck and well done :)

    Jeff, Al Ain - currently mostly closed...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week 2 of Quarantine -- Making the most out of our time.

NumPy and Pandas -- the Start of Summer